[StBernard] fire alarms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 08:53:35 EDT 2006

mine are battery and hard wired.

Will look for that. Lucky I get 'around' so I can check the Home Depots and
Lowes in other cities too, which are usually stocked better (or sold less)
than the local one. Seems that we always need what everyone else is buying,

Yes, I had one in my kitchen as well, and it went off when food
inadvertently got burnt (left the oven on broil and other silly stuff). Lets
you know real quick something went awry.

I have/had one in my laundry room as well, because of the dryer in there.

Gaby