[StBernard] Grass Cutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 08:50:50 EDT 2006

I, too, would be happy to pay a reasonable price for cutting and maintaining
my yard before and after my home is demo'ed. I have already paid twice to
have it done and found out from my son in Apr that it has never been
touched. So since I live in IL now, I am at the mercy to keep paying someone
there to do it. I would LOVE to be close enough to come over on weekends or
even once a month to take care of things but It's an impossible task to do
because of business, health and now financial reasons.

So if anybody has trustworthy individual to do this sort of thing, how about
posting it to the list.

Gary