[StBernard] demolition jobs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 08:54:31 EDT 2006

I will track this one- thanks for the heads up. I am not sure that
such
debris can be buried. I know that it is not allowed any longer in
new
developments. I'll let you know something soon.

Amazing ideas, aren't they. I still go with the motion to put all the
debris into the MRGO. I dont know who came up with that first. Oh well,
sounded good at the time.

If a house gets demolished, will the pools be demolished, removed, filled as
well? Or are the excluded? Just wondering. Saw two houses nearby demolished
to the slab, fence (or parts of it precariously leaning) still up. I guess
fences were not included either in the demolition, but otherwise it looks
like a very clean job. No debris left behind, street cleaned of any mud etc.

Gaby