[StBernard] demo, debris, Grass cut penalties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 21:44:14 EDT 2006

Melissa, Gaby, and all who are working hard to rebuild our homes and
neighborhoods and communitys. Please keep up the spirit. I feel like y'all
are speaking right from my mouth. I have family here as well that is
returning and some that will return in the near future and we have these
conversations on a daily basis. Its so sad the arrogance of these people
like that are to good to maintain there property or even to have someone
deal with there property. They moved on thinking they would not have to
deal with all of this but as someone else said Aug 29th deadline cannot come
fast enough.

God Bless!!!!
Shelia