[StBernard] stephanie from active lady

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 26 19:56:30 EDT 2006

hey guys....
it has been so long since i have even gone to this website. i am emailing
to see how things are going, where are you guys living, and are you back at
dancing? life has been so crazy the past 9 months. update for me,
unfortunately i will not be opening active lady back up. i did not have
flood insurance and still owed on my business. i grieved the loss of my
store for a long time. since then, i am living in covington, will be
getting married in april, and recently purchased the lsu store in mandeville
called mike's den. boy has my life changed. things are going really really
really good though! eventhough i miss my active lady customers so much. if
anyone is in this area looking to come work for me now until january, let me
know. also please update with me whats going on in your lives....

thinking about you,
stephanie fisher
active lady dancewear