[StBernard] Don't Tread On Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 27 20:27:11 EDT 2006

Craig,
Sorry to see you say "what will be will be"
in your answer to Jerry. That stinks!!!
You're dealing with real people, some who may have been your neighbors.
At a recent meeting you demanded grass be cut but forbid boarding of houses.
I think you're letting this job go to your head.
The wealthier people in the parish can demand and the poorer people have to
pay or else.Like many I don't like the actions of this council. You're
making up rules and laws as you go along to satisfy certain people.
My home is paid for and it wasn't with your money, or Joey's or Mark's.
I'm sure your parents told you when you were growing not to take things that
don't belong to you.
People are dying from worry and stress and they don't need the local
government putting another nail in their coffin. We won't go quietly.
Thanks,
David Jochum