[StBernard] Slidell "Job Fest" Job Fair on JUNE 7th - 10am until 1pm - KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 22:26:58 EDT 2006

PLEASE get the "word out", to our community, about the JOB FEST to be held
on JUNE 7th (10am-1pm).

NO CHARGE TO THE PUBLIC.

LOCATION: 1578 West Hall Avenue (near Carroll Road), Slidell!

Thanks for sharing this GOOD news with our neighbors!

Shane Boucher - Business Services Representative - East St. Tammany Job
Center/Business Solutions/LAWORKS.net

This job fair is sponsored by the Veterans Program of the East St. Tammany
Job Center - Mr. Ray Edgecombe (985)646-6410.