[StBernard] Got my trailer Finally - well at least I'll have it Thursday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 23:31:07 EDT 2006

Just wanted to thank Craig, Ashley, Westley, etc and all that have helped me
with this dilema - I'm finally gonna sign for my trailer on 9AM Thursday -
It's a little further down the road than I had hoped, (At Lynn Dean's site)
not even sure exactly where that is, - but it's home - much better than
Texas -

anyone have any information about, water, phone, cable etc in that area -

Craig, again thank you and your staff sooooooo much for all that you do -
Where would we be without you - and if you ever need anything, well ya got
my number :)))))

Carol C