[StBernard] Parc Place

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 31 21:35:20 EDT 2006

Wesley,

Our business is located on Parc Place in Chalmette. We, like many other businesses on this street, have just about completed the renovations to our building. We have not had trash picked up from this street in months. It has now become a dumping ground for everyone. Just wondering what is up with the trash pick up. We are trying to get our businesses up and running but with all of the trash around it has almost become unhealthy to be there. Any help would be appreciated

KB