[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 31 21:48:42 EDT 2006

Jerry,
She's already written here, on this listserv that she would never run for
public office and have to submit herself and her family to all kinds of wild
accusations that can arise in running for office. Don't blame her, but
yeah, she'd be an effective councilwoman.

Jim

Debra, it would be hard-pressed to find someone available in our
area with
so much wisdom/inspiration as yourself. I applaud you and would
certain like
to see you run for Parish President/Council at the next election.
I'd be
willing to bet you'd walk away hands down, considering what's
available
these days.

How is it, that this needed bit of wisdom is not available to others
when
it's so transparent and obvious what is needed.

Remember, wood, pieces of debris, paper and content will fly in a
tropical
storm. I'd be willing to bet trailers's thin walls can't withstand a
2x4
missile traveling at the velocity of 73 MPH.

Where's the logic when it's needed?

==best, and good luck on your election .. .. Jer