[StBernard] To Jer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 31 21:54:23 EDT 2006

To Jer

You sir, are an idiot!! You go on and on about PTSD....get a
life!!!! I have read numerous emails from many of you complaining about
silly things. Many of which have made me angry, but never angry enough to
reply. But this one takes the cake. Now Jer has the absolute nerve to
compare phobias and anxiety to "true" physical handicaps. Have you
completely lost your mind? That has to be the dumbest thing that I have
EVER heard. Those of you that do not have real issues to complain about,
make up your own. How can you compare crippling physical disabilities to
phobias? Why do some people insist on 'stirring the pot'. I am afraid of
many things and was totally devastated by Katrina, but managed to roll up MY
sleeves and gut not only my house, but my parent's and sister's houses.
Apparently I messed up. According to Jer, I should have sat back and did
nothing, and cried PTSD and maybe someone would do the nasty work for me.
GET REAL, GET A LIFE, GET A JOB, whatever it takes, just stop trying to stir
people up.

Why can't we keep this forum to the real issues and not make up any
of our own??

Ni M

----------------

Well, can't answer your question, Mary Ann, but it would be nice to
5000
good folks who remain signed up to have your problem ..

However, we're curious about the list.

Secondly, something to ponder. For some of the citizens out there
who are
getting placed at the "top of the list" because they are deemed
"disabled",
we're wondering why it's just the "physically impared" that are
getting
considerations for such, and those who are disabled "emotionally"
are being
spared this great priviledge? We're sure many have PTSD
(Post-Traumatic
Stress Disorder, Disabling emotional disabilities, or other phobias
of
snakes, rats, etc. and are being discounted? Aren't these illnesses
and
phoebias just as traumatic as a bum leg whose info is listed on
their
driver's license to give creedence to their disability? Yes,
disabilities
extend beyond backs, legs and arms. There could be a discrimatory
law vs.
those who are discriminated against because of their psychological
disabilities. Perhaps some law professor out there can share
expertise with
this policy underway. There were many who took such a psychological
beating
over the past 9 months/and before who cannot be ignored or excluded.

Jer.