[StBernard] Grant Money

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:25:01 EDT 2006

Westley,

I'm not sure if this will show up since I remember someone else saying that
links don't work really well. I did find searching through the state
legislature this document that was proposed by Rep. Hutter stating that the
deduction shouldn't be more than 50% of insurance premiums. Its not what I
remember since the Representative I remembered on WWL was a man, and he
proposed the deduction shouldn't include insurance at all. This one that I
found is "Assigned to House Appropriations" and is Instrument HCR113
(whatever that means). I guess I have to brush up on my legislature jargon.
If anyone wants to see what else they can find, I first went to
<louisiana.gov>. Click on the link at the left Louisiana Government, then
Legislature, then Louisiana State Legislature. From there its just a whole
lot of searching and browsing.

Good luck
Melissa