[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:34:53 EDT 2006

Hey Deborah,

Here is what is so frustrating- we make these kinds of arguments every day-
FEMA is immuned to common sense strategies- the motto for their decision
making mirrors the capital one credit card commercial about saying no.

Keep the ideas coming, you never know which one will turn the lights on.

God Bless,
Craig

P.S. any sign of a debris truck on your street- I made an issue of the time
lag in your area.