[StBernard] cable question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:36:13 EDT 2006

Craig:

There are two questions that I would appreciate your presenting to your
contact at Ma Bell:
(1) Although I received my original telephone number, I keep reading about
people being told that their number was reassigned. If we had 66,000
residents and are only up to 20,000 residents (with and without phone
service), then whom did they reassign the telephone numbers to?
(2) Although my telephone service was installed ahead of its scheduled
installation date, from day one we have had horrible static most of the
time, and are forced to continue to use our cell phones. Calling Bell's
Customer Service does no good. My scheduled date for a repair is in August.
Why continue to offer telephone services if they can't service the
customer's they have?

As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.