[StBernard] Betsy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 00:28:23 EDT 2006

Westley,
Thanks for the information on the Road Home.
As for Betsy it wasn't even close to Katrina in flooding. We were living in
New Orleans but the lower 9th ward and Arabi caught the brunt. There was
some flooding in Gentilly but little in New Orleans East. The water was
lower as it got to Paris Rd, as it came from the Industrial Canal.
The $2,500 came from SBA and they did forgive a good portion of it. I don't
remember how much but I think they forgave around $800.00.
Things were better then. I hope things are going well with you in Thibodaux.
Thanks again,
David Jochum