[StBernard] cable question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 00:29:18 EDT 2006

Hi Craig,

Thanks for working on BellSouth--the tech I stopped to talk to on St.
Bernard Hwy. said to have everyone call the repair line. It seems the
squeaky wheel principle applies. They are supposed to have a substation
thing operational just before the Violet Canal, but the repair folks don't
seem to know about it. When I called for my weekly update/reminder/nag some
"gentleman" told me my repair date was July 2007.
Needless to say, I was less than pleased. Any help you can get for us will
be greatly appreciated. If there is something I can do, please let me know.
I practice nagging all the time on my poor husband, so I'm prepared!

On a personal note, please tell Meghan
congratulations--if I remember correctly, she should be a brand new
graduate! I know ya'll are proud of her. Tell Debbie hi. Hope the kids
are still reading. Just a little teeny tiny nag--any news on our library?

Thanks,

Janet