[StBernard] Murphy Area Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 13:33:27 EDT 2006

Rena Daniel,

If you have signed up with the Christian Contractors Association then you
are in good shape- there are still some questions about picking up the
debris from the demolished homes but that will be worked outA group could go
in and demo houses in the oil spill now because they are not looking for
reimbursement from FEMA- but FEMA is making it difficult regarding the
debris pick up. Your part is done if you have signed up for the request.
We believe that eventually, both the Christian Contractors and the parish
contractors will be demolishing houses in the oil spill area.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig