[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 13:40:41 EDT 2006

Jim,

The best estimate of damages is to get an estimate of repairs. When you
compare the cost to repair with the pre-Katrina value, you'll be able to get
a percentage.

The plus side to this is that it is entirely possible to get a damage
estimate that is over the value of the house, putting you at 100% plus, so
you should be able to get the maximum allowed under the program.

Westley