[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 22:07:22 EDT 2006

Westley,

How do you register with the Road Home Program for rental property? I did
it online for my home but it wouldn't let me for rental property we own. I
tried calling the Road Home phone number and the automated lady told me that
it was only for owner occupied homes. We would like to be considered for
this to fix up and rent our rentals. Thanks.

Laurie