[StBernard] Murphy Area Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 4 22:08:51 EDT 2006

thanks for the info on my mother in laws tree. here is another question for
you. my neighbor's house in back of mine and it doesn't have an organge
sticker on it for demo. he says he is signed up for demo from the parish.
even if his is, will they take the slab since it is on my property. i signed
up for right to enter so they can go on my property to get the house and
slab. if, if, if per chance they don't take the slab how can i get it
removed? i have had my house gutted and can go no further until his house
is removed. i have also told him to call his flood insurance company an
fill for icc. And i also told him about the christian organization. is there
any thing i can do since the house is on my property and i'm not seeing any
action?

Judy