[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 09:04:09 EDT 2006

I know Gaby, I was thinking the same thing. Thought it was a blessing at
first with the Parish/Fema inspection so low as to damage, but now it might
not be such a good thing in other ways.

Jim York

----

What's the best way to get an estimate as to percentage of damage?
The
parish/FEMA inspection results show ours as 0-10% or something.
However,
for the Road Home program I know that's not good enough

Oh wow. Now that we all rushed to get an engineering report to get
UNDER 50%
damage to avoid the cost of raising three feet, it will now negate
the grant
or loan amount?

Gaby