[StBernard] Unsure of the Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 09:26:02 EDT 2006

TLJ,

If you are relocating out of the start, your grant amount will be reduced by
30%.

Mississippi had less damage than Louisiana, they received more funding, and
they have more powerful politicians. The $150,000 Mississippi is using is
the basis for the LRA using $150,000.

Rep. Richard Baker tried to get them to raise it with no luck.

To the best of my knowledge, the plan is final, just waiting on funding from
Congress.

Westley