[StBernard] Grant Money

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:04:55 EDT 2006

hey westley,

i heard this same show on wwl and i cannot remember the legislators names,
but they were irate about the fact that insurance should not be deducted. i
remember one guy saying "i cannot believe that you would penalize someone
who was smart enough, and able enough to get flood insurance by deducting
this from their proceeds. he was very angry at whatever meeting wwl took
the excerpt from. anyway, i heard the same thing that it was passed
unanimously by the house and that the amendment was attached to the original
bill and was sent back to the senate. i feel like this was about a 3 weeks
to a month ago.......let me know if you find out anything, you are a much
better investigator than i am!!!

thanks,

nancy