[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:12:27 EDT 2006

I would like to know if anyone who had flood insurance got approved for a
SBA loan and actually went through the whole process yet. I was declined
because they said insurance proceeds meet my needs. However, I used the
proceeds to pay off my mortgage with only a couple of thousand remaining.
My mortgage company has not been helpful in supplying a demand letter for
me. Was anyone successful in getting a demand letter? Any advice or
further info on this would be appreciated.

KM