[StBernard] LOUISIANA STATE SALES TAX REFUND CHECKS ROADBLOCK

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:20:47 EDT 2006

Kathleen, do you and anyone know(s) if the sales tax refund would be
subtracted from and grant money received from the Road Home Project as
insurances, FEMA, etc is in the plan?

Jer.

This is Tim's brother. Don't know if you have submitted your sales tax
refund as yet. I've finally finished mine, and it is worth doing. Mine
results in a refund of sales taxes refund on personal property lost of about
$3,000.00. If you have not done this or don't know where to get the forms,
let me know and I will give you the address of email them to you. It does
take some time in calculating, and you can do it yourself.

Kathleen