[StBernard] rumors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:42:59 EDT 2006

Gaby,

I can't answer anything on rumors 1 or 2, although I think those would have
to be totally false. Why allow Home Depot to reopen in their parking lot
but not allow Winn Dixie or Wal-mart?

Number three I know is false. I know of homes that have been demo'ed
without being gutted. It is, as you say, a waste of time.

Westley