[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 09:59:38 EDT 2006

Hello Westley,
I have a couple of questions and hopefully you can guide me in the right
direction.
I have just signed up for this email web service that you offer so alot of
this stuff is new to me since i am now located in Texas, i really dont hear
too much about the parish other then what you send out in your emails.
# 1 how can i get more info on the states sales tax to see if i can get a
refund back instead of having to pay.
# 2 I would like to know more about this road home info because at this
point i have an offer to sell my house. but if i have a chance to get more
for the home i would like to do that. so what i need to know is when are
they offering this refund and how long will it be before we see this money
Thank you for your time.
TMS