[StBernard] Unsure of the Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 17:44:10 EDT 2006

TLJ,

You're calculations are most likely correct. There is a large number of
people, especially in St. Bernard, who are not going to take advantage of
the Road Home program because they receive no benefit.

In their effort to make sure that no one would make a fortune on the
program, they made sure that no one would want to use the program.

Personally, I would love to see the notes that Andy Kopplin and Donald
Powell used to come up with their numbers. All this bickering over another
$4 billion and I'm beginning to think we won't need it.

Westley

PS Sen. Mary Landrieu says she expects the $4 billion to be appropriated
this week.