[StBernard] Unsure of the Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 18:03:25 EDT 2006

TLJ,

Not knowing what your actual figures are, there are many, many, many people
who will not receive any funding from the LRA. More people than not will
come up short from the LRA plan which is why we have asked the LRA to grant
the housing money to the St. Bernard Housing Authority so that we could
administer a plan that allows the local level to implement a version of the
planners recommendations.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig