[StBernard] Discouraged

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 18:04:28 EDT 2006

Lisa,

I appreciate your frustration. If there are any suggestions that I would
make is allow the summer to pass and plan to secure the property later in
the summer. I am glad that you are committed to returning- let the process
run its course and the windows that you can put in can be of any material
that you can see through into the gutted property.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig