[StBernard] Unsure of the Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 23:29:12 EDT 2006

Oh Craig, that idea makes me very uneasy. Past politics and such make that
maybe not such a good idea. What would you have in mind for overseeing this
process.

Just my thoughts,
JLY

TLJ,

Not knowing what your actual figures are, there are many, many, many
people
who will not receive any funding from the LRA. More people than not
will
come up short from the LRA plan which is why we have asked the LRA
to grant
the housing money to the St. Bernard Housing Authority so that we
could
administer a plan that allows the local level to implement a version
of the
planners recommendations.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig