[StBernard] LRA, FEMA elevation advisories and da parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 7 00:51:03 EDT 2006

I watched the video clip and text version on wwltv.com of the parish's
decision not to adopt the elevation advisories. Then saw Walter and he said
it was pretty much a given: FEMA, HUD would require that as far as the LRA
monies go.

I saw Craig also, and I guess good luck to us getting an exception from that
requirement. If not, then everyone has to fight to get their percent of
damage below 50 % from what I understood.

Jim York