[StBernard] Class Action Suit and Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 9 20:41:30 EDT 2006

Hi Westley,

I am on the parish's gutting list, but am concerned that my home will not be
gutted before the 8-29-06 deadline.

Since I am in the oil spill area, the other option I am considering is to
get on the Christian Contractors list for demolition to avoid the
fines.....but, I am concerned about how that will affect my status and the
receipt of future settlements in the Murphy Oil Class Action lawsuit.

Also, will I still be entiltled to the settlement if I sold my house before
the class action suit is settled....or will the new owner reap those
settlements?

Thank you,
MMM