[StBernard] PARTY AT WAL MART

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 11 11:50:55 EDT 2006

There was a party at Wal Mart today that had some good information and a
free bag of fire ant killer. It also had free hamburgers & hot dogs,
popcorn, powerade, chips, cotton candy & sno balls. There was a space walk
& slide for the kids, with some additional activities. I think it was
Operation Compassion that put it on. We would not have known about it
except that a friend passing by Wal Mart saw it and stopped. I was
surprised that more people weren't there, but maybe they didn't know about
it, like us. I think there is supposed to be another one next Saturday.
Since these people are nice enough to put this on for us, I wanted to let as
many know as possible so that they can have a good turn out.

Syl