[StBernard] Operations Briefing / Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 11 23:07:08 EDT 2006

to Craig
please explain how what you mean by "totally outside of the local
government's control."
how can any person, contractor,or federal agency come into the parish and do
work without "local government's control." since the federal government's
stated mission is to "assist local governments"

jj

> Sorry about the delayed response. The trailer issue has not gotten

> any better in the past nine months. I will tell you that the number

> of trailers released for St. bernard are not enough for the total that is

still needed.