[StBernard] PARTY AT WAL MART

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jun 11 23:12:34 EDT 2006

Judy,

They did have this listed on the parish web site.

I just have not had the time lately to gather the stories from the parishes
web site to send by email and I also thought that folks were maybe doing so
on their own. No one had mentioned anything since I stopped doing so about
two weeks ago.

They are suppose to have the "parties" for at least the next two weekends,
from what I recall.

Westley