[StBernard] ALE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 14 09:06:14 EDT 2006

It is very surprising to me how much ALE varies from adjuster to adjuster.
I think it is just whatever your adjuster feels like giving you. We
recieved $3,700 from State Farm for 2 weeks, no reciepts were required. My
mother in law got $2,000 from Travelers but it was just for her, we have
four in our family living at home that evacuated. I think if you fight with
your adjuster you can get more, some are just more compassionate than
others.

Laurie