[StBernard] Flood Insurance Settlement Checks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 14 20:04:20 EDT 2006

Geraldo,

Some checks say "void after 90 days" or something similar to that. That is
what was said on my parents check so I made sure my dad hurried up and
cashed it. Look at the check and see if it says that somewhere in small
print on it. If so, you may have to try to have them issure you a new check
if they will. You should think of a good and ligitmate reason why you
didn't cash it. This could be a possibility. What a mess.

Laurie