[StBernard] Coast Guard seeking owners of salvaged boats in St.Bernard P...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 14 20:07:43 EDT 2006

Similar to the question as to "what is the parish doing about the Shrimp
Boat at the end of Mumphry", what is the parish doing about the boats that
we see in front of homes, along the highways, etc.? Personally, while I
would not appreciate seeing the shrimp boat every day if I lived on Mumphry,
it has become an on-going tourist attraction.

Also, can you restate how we can have stickers affixed to cars that are
sitting abandoned? Are those sitting on lawns excluded, because that in
itself is a problem because generally the owners have not/are not returning?
It seems to me that these would be considered a health hazard and should be
towed. If the owner objects, he/she has the 14 days to resolve the matter
with the parish before it is towed.

Just my opinion..............

John Richardson