[StBernard] ALE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 15 09:53:17 EDT 2006

STATE FARM REQUIRED ME TO HAVE RECIEPTS FOR THE TWO WEEKS OF PROHITED USE.
THEN THEY DEDUCTED WHAT WE NORMALLY SPENT ON GROCERIES AND EATTING OUT AND
WANTED MY SISTER'S SS# SO THEY COULD SEND HER A W9 BECAUSE I WANTED TO CLAIM
THE $100.00 I GAVE HER FOR STAYING WITH HER FOR 5 DAYS, EATTING HER FOOD,
USING HER ELECTRICITY AND WASHER AND DRYER. STATE FARM WOULD HAVE SPENT MORE
THAN $100.00 IN 5 DAYS AT A HOTEL IF I HAD STAYED IN ONE.

Judy