[StBernard] Raising a slab house

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 15 10:02:42 EDT 2006

Yes, I watched a house on the corner of Fairfield and Clearview Parkway (one
corner south of W. Esplanade) have it done. It was raised a good three
feet. I'm told it can be raised higher. Now, as to the cost and who did
it? I don't know. Also, let me add this - it was NOT a quick process. I
made three trips to that area over the course of 2 weeks and the job did not
appear to be completed, and I'm told there's not that many contractors in
that line of work. Can you imagine the sudden demand on the few companies
around here? Yeah, they might be able to get to you in a few years.

John Scurich