[StBernard] FEMA Money

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 15 22:26:08 EDT 2006

Westley we were victims of a fraud, my sister`s boyfriend(isn`t family
wonderful) claimed our address on his Fema application and we couldn`t get
anything, all Fema would tell us was it was a duplicate application. I
finally got a decent human being at Fema to tell us why we were not getting
anything. We straightened it out and reported him to the proper people but
he is still running around free. He got 10,000 dollars and housing
assistance on our address while my sister got it on their address.When we
finally asked for housing assistance they started asking for everything but
a blood sample, we lost all rent recipts,check stubs,and bank statement in
the storm! I submitted hotel recipts but because we were not in a hotel
within a month of the storm they wouldn`t pay for it nor would they pay for
doctor bills from staph infections we developed. That really gets my blood
boiling when people can get away with that and people who really need it
suffer. And what`s worse my family didn`t bat an eye when they found out we
were frauded they just kept sticking their hand out for US to give THEM
money,how demented is that? It is really a shame how this world works.The
only solace I have is God don`t sleep and he don`t like it when you mess
with his kids.
Tina Loze