[StBernard] Demo Notification

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 15 22:54:38 EDT 2006

I was told that someone would contact me a few days before my house was to
be demolished. My husband passed our house on Friday and it was still
standing.
We went by on Sunday, and the house was gone! I never received a call
letting me know that they were about to demo the house or that it had been
demolished.

Angel Steinmann