[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 16 08:58:42 EDT 2006

Craig,

Is there anyway you, or a contact can put me on one of those lists. I am
currently 17 hours away. If I had a number to call or direct email, I can
provide all of my FEMA info to put my name in. My note said June, I'm sorry,
I'll be there the first week of July. Thanks for all of your help and info.

Bruce

Bruce,

Here is how it is supposed to work. FEMA through its contractor sets the
trailer and has the pole set and the plumbing done. All you are supposed to
do is to have an active account with Entergy. The reality in many cases is
that there may be some hang ups as you can see. If you are planning to
return and have no other options, you may want to request placement in a
group site.

If you can come in to the white tent in the Walmart parking lot- Ryan may be
able to assist you. IF this does not work let me know we will try another
angle.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig