[StBernard] Debris question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 17 23:56:19 EDT 2006

Debris located in oil spill area:
OK, this is unbelievable- Finally after several months someone else's white
goods were removed from my lawn.

Now I had my house gutted 10 days ago. Placed the hot water heater, oven and
dishwasher all grouped together, and the other stuff, cabinets, drywall etc
were placed curbside together. Within days the white goods were picked up
but not the other stuff.

What gives here? Who do I need to call to get the "STUFF" picked up ?

A little humor here -
We also placed items that fell into the category of chemicals together. My
house had a lot, and I mean a lot of liquor, still sealed but had been under
water so we discarded it into one pile. Well it was all gone overnight.
Wish the same good people would pick up the other stuff.

jill Dolese