[StBernard] Gethsemane Lutheran

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 19 17:05:14 EDT 2006

Thanks, God is great. All the time. Quiet last few days as I am using my
mom's machine and she has no unlimited access. More later. Have no access at
all at my own houseyet but working on it.
Gethsemane does have Sunday services at 10 am, in the tent or the gutted
sanctuary. Simple it is, but we are there.
God Bless.

Gaby

River of Hope, a non-profit group of some 60 people from Minnesota,
have
made several trips to St. Bernard Parish and the Ninth Ward of New
Orleans
since last fall to help in the storm recovery. They have also been
gutting
houses and churches and helping re-build churches, On Friday, the
group, led
by Rebecca Thomley, arrived in Chalmette with a semi-trailer truck
of
construction materials, including sheetrock, to help rebuild
Gethsemane
Lutheran Church in Chalmette. Members of the group are shown
unloading
sheetrock.