[StBernard] Gulf Coast Listening Initiative

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 22 19:04:26 EDT 2006

Westley,
Here is the information to that meeting I told you about that takes
place today.

It is this evening at 5:30 p.m. at Baton Rouge Community College in the
Magnolia Library and Performing Arts Pavillion - Room 110.

If you go down Florida Blvd. toward Baton Rouge you will pass Cortana Mall
on the right; go a bit further and look for a McDonald's on the left at the
corner of Rebel Drive and Florida Blvd. Turn there and go about a half block
and you will see the Magnolia Library Building on the right. There is
parking next to the building. If you get to Foster Drive (the next st. after
Rebel) turn left there and there's also an entrance to BRCC from Foster.
Turn left at the Student Center; the Magnolia Library is right behind it and
it's the same parking lot as you would be in from Rebel Drive. So the
building is off Florida between Rebel Dr. and Foster Dr. and I think you can
get to it from either street. I hope this helps. Also I think Mapquest would
make if even clearer.

Just in case anyone from St Bernard would be interested.
Tina Loze