[StBernard] Open Letter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 22 19:09:11 EDT 2006

Sue- My wife and I did the same thing because we want to rebuild in the
futurebut a different size house much smaller. Like you said now it seems
that the parish officials are chasing those here to help away. Maybe we
need to chase the officials away. I was going to say every citizen of the
parish should be bitter, but those getting the free hand outs are smiling.

Geo