[StBernard] Murphy and debris pickup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 22 22:57:40 EDT 2006

Westley,
I was wondering if you or anyone on this list can give me some needed
advice. I lived in the oil spill area and finally had my home gutted today.
When I asked the parish government about picking up the debris I was told
that because it was in the hot zone it was up to Murphy to pick it up. I
was given a phone number for Murphy which I called and I had to leave a
message. Also, does anyone know if they are living up to the agreement made
during the settlement about coming in and cleaning the interior after the
gutting is complete? Any info or experiences that ya'll can share will be
appreciated. I am now living in Spring, TX and I'm in town for a couple of
days and would like to have all of this arranged.
Thanks, PD