[StBernard] A little humor

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 23 23:19:57 EDT 2006

Too good not to share!
*******************
Well, it's not a mid-life crisis, but here is how things worked for me.

Married for 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25
years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car slept on a sofa bed and
watched TV on a 10" black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 25
year old blond. Now we have a nice house, a nice car, a big bed and a
plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me
that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25
year old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in
a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching
TV on a small screen.

Anonymous